20 Speech Class Topic Solutions
Speech class topic list including more than twenty originals from a slow cooker to fashion trends and all in between for writing sessions in high school:
|1. Special Archives - the Vatican, Library of Congress, what you have to do to enter. |
2. Literature and Poetry - what are reasons certain authors, speakers or poets are popular?
3. Advertising - do new ways of advertising work?
4. Artificial Intelligence - how can it be helpful to us and what are the dangers?
5. Genealogy - how to build a family tree as wall decoration.
6. Conventions - why we live as we live in this world, and do every day what we are supposed to do, narrow down this speech class topic.
7. Cooking - show you favorite recipe in your high school speech class by applying the slow cooker gear.
8. Martial Arts - the roots of the different types. Very good speech topics to demonstrate.
9. Flags of the World and their stories, issues and meanings.
10. Museums - special exhibitions in your neighbourhood your public must see.
11. Historical Maps and their meaning. Compare them with contemporain maps.
12. Weather - how forecasts are made by meteorologists.
13. Astronomical Signs and their meaning througout the centuries.
14. Climbing Walls - what it learns you with this indoor sports.
15. Polar Regions - choose the North or South pole and make the chance to survive your speech class topic in icy and freezig wheather conditions.
16. Urban Legends - about who and what in folklore myths, and how they evoluate over time.
17. Folkloristic events and their historical context.
18. Philanthropy - the role of it in society.
19. Darts - Explain the rules and rating of this throwing game, and be interactive by playing a sample set. Beware of the sharpness of the arrows and supplies, safety first of course!
20. Silent Movies - why and when they fall, what marked the beginning of the end?
21. Fashion Trends - what's in wearing at high school speech class the next autumn / winter - spring / summer season?
22. African Dances - show them and tell about the backgrounds and purposes. E.g. the rain dance, the Mouwa, the Adzogbo. Do not show the steps yourself in the speech class topic - they often are sacred and holy rituals - but perhaps you can let them watch a short video.
23. Stunts - how to set up and perform safety in the Hollywood and Bollywood movie scenes.
24. Special Holidays in other Countries, each can result in one special idea.