|Graduation speech topic list of ideas for composing a good remarkable address high school college or university education ceremony:|
Here are some graduation speech topic ideas for formal ceremonies. E.g mention and refer in a few lighthearted, smooth lines to these themes:
1. Difficulties you faced and how you cope with them.
2. Friendships you have made in the class year.
3. The hard working of your class, the physical and mental energy.
4. Sweet memories you want to share with the listeners.
5. Practical jokes you have played on students an teachers :-)
6. Poke some fun with remarkable teachers of the class that receive their degree.
7. Major events events that took place at the campus.
8. Funny activities, traditional or sports events, the famous prom night.
Ideas for graduates on a bit philosophical theme:
1. What the future may bring to the students, their parents and educational staff.
2. The high quality of the lessons, the training programs and study help.
3. Most important lessons and practical wisdom you have learned.
4. Upcoming opportunities, challenges, prospects for success.
5. Meaning and value of the knowledge related to truths and principles.
6. Moral or ethical values of the educational institution.
Now some suggestions for thank you public speaking speech topics. Do thank:
1. Your parents and other family relatives for their support.
2. Teachers, tutors, the principal, the dean or other staff people.
3. Close friends who have helped you with passing exams.