20 Extemporaneous Topics (Un)complicated
Extemporaneous topics categorized in easy and some more difficult questions for speaking class or contest competition dispute public speaking ideas:
EASY BEST FOR AN EXTEMP
- Does lifting the moratorium on commercial whaling cause more slaughter by commercial vessels in the oceans?
- Is it acceptable to force American laborers or employees to be fingerprinted at the working place?
- Should all young girls up to 15 years be required to get the vaccine against the human papillomavirus H P V to avoid cancer of the cervix?
- Should NASA abandon plans and blueprints for colonization of the Moon by 2020 - or even Mars?
- Should we improve mental health care for returning veterans and servicemembers - longer than five years after they have returned home?
SOME MORE DIFFICULT EXTEMPORANEOUS TOPICS
- Should India and China work together to counter western economic power? Or is it still under construction and do we see and hear less about that successfull joint venture?
- Could the conflict between Georgia and Russia implode to a threat to world peace? Pick some other regional conflict if you like, as long as you stay close to actual politics.
- Do the Six-Party Talks on North Korea's nuclear program lead to a satisfying package solution? What if they progress on down to earth nuclear tests ...
- Does the Arab television stations al-Arabiya, al-Jazeera and the Saudi financed Middle East Broadcasting Center in the United Arab Emirates together reach more people worldwide watching television than CNN?
- Does the system to register and grant patents for new innovations needs to be reformed?
- Does Venezuela really need to nationalize private rice-processing plants? And why the powerplant supplies branches ...
- Is legalizing the opium cultivation in Afghanistan a better option than forcing it down?
- Is Osama bin Laden still alive? Or has the conspiracy ended a couple of years ago with the sniper action ...
- Should the federal Attorney General be chosen by the people?
- Is the NATO nuclear policy consistent with our federal nuclear policy
- Is Vladimir Putin the real almighty political and national strength that Russia needs now?
- May U S military authorities hire private security contractors in doubtful areas?
- Must the international community assembled in the ASEAN nations (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) work collaboratively to reduce greenhouse gas emissions - or is that a so-called mission impossible for lots of nations? (You can fill in other organizations as alternative extemporaneous topics)
- Must we make the immigration system consistent with national economic precedences and priorities - what are the exceptions anyway?
- Will the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty C T B T have more positive ramifications for arms control - or is it 'paper tiger'?